Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome To QZ/9

Last year, I launched Attack Of The 90s, which is a blog devoted to 90s nostalgia. After working on that blog (and still doing so), I wanted to take the next step in my content publication. For a long time, I wanted to go back and do something devoted to gaming, and I haven't had anything published related to gaming since 2006. I had a site where I reviewed games, and even tried to do a few feature pieces. After majorly screwing up the layout of my site when I tried to do a redesign, I flat out gave up on doing anything in terms of what I used to do. I wanted to do a gaming blog for quite some time, but never really found a way to present it in the way I felt comfortable with. After working on AOT90s for nearly a year, I figured some things out and had a much better idea of what I wanted to accomplish. So now this is the next step of my content development. The name QZ9 really doesn't stand for anything, it was possibly the only name on Blogger that had three characters, and I figured that something this short would be pretty easy to remember. Again, this is going to be a bit experimental, but I anticipate better success and direction I had in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment